Wednesday, January 4, 2017
March 3, 2017 UCO Elections: Time to Run!
To kick off the New Year, the Search Nominations committee invites more of our smart, skilled residents to run for UCO office. We know you are out there ─ with all levels of computer, business, engineering, legal, municipal and other skills ─ and CV needs your participation and fresh ideas. Please submit your bio and run for UCO office!
· Election: March 3, 2017
· Positions open: 2 VPs, 10 on Executive Board
· Eligibility: Any unit owner in good financial standing
· Bio Submission Deadline: via email only by January 31, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bios (Being Accepted Now): Name, Association, Office You Seek, Education, Work Experience, Military if applies, Association/UCO/CV Experience (250 words max for Exec Board, flex for VPs)
· Nominations from the Floor: February 3 Delegate Meeting: Person nominating must be delegate, nominee must be present to accept
· Candidate Statement Requested: Residency in Village for at least 9 months per year and willingness to serve on 2 UCO committees
· Bios and photos to be published in March UCO Reporter delivered February 27
· Election March 3 at 8 AM in Clubhouse followed by Delegate Meeting
Look for more information in the UCO Reporter, on Channel 95 and Our Village blog http://village-blog-and-chat.blogspot.com/
You can make a difference here! Run for UCO office!